Grade level: 3rd – 5th grades
Skills: Bar graphs
Related environmental issues: Water
The bar graph below shows how much water is consumed per person every hour in six countries.
- On average, a person in which country uses the most water among these countries?
- A person in how many countries uses more than 20 gallons of water every hour on average?
- On average, a person in which country uses the least water among these countries?
- A person in which county uses twice as much water as a person in Germany on average?
Source: statistic (2020) Annual water consumption per capita in 2017
2. Three (US, Canada, and Australia)
The 225 Math Quizzes That Will Make You An Environmental Expert (2019) is available from Amazon.com. (paperback)