Grade level: 3rd – 5th
Skills: circle graph
Related environmental issues: Climate change
Area level: National
Excessive carbon dioxide emissions became one of the main causes of climate change. The circle graph shows how much carbon dioxide is produced from each sector in the United States.
- Which sector produces the largest amount of carbon dioxide?
- Which sector produces about three times as much carbon dioxide as the residential and commercial sector?
- What percent of carbon dioxide is produced either in the electricity sector or the transportation sector?
- Which two sectors produce quarter of carbon dioxide in the United States?
- Electricity sector
- Transportation sector
- Industry sector and residential & commercial sector