Thanks to you, we were able to divert over 300 pounds of waste from landfills, donate hundreds of new/unused school supplies to help children in need in Warrick County, help local teachers with more than a thousand of gently used school supplies, and create opportunities for children to become agents of positive change in our community.
2019’s HIGHLIGHTSWe were able to divert over 300 pounds of waste from landfills, donate hundreds of new/unused school supplies to help children in need in Warrick County in partnership with the God Is Good Foundation Newburgh, help local teachers with more than a thousand of gently used school supplies. [CLICK HERE to learn more about our 2019 SCHOOL SUPPLY RECYCLING CHALLENGE] We also recycled 70 pounds (equivalent to about 8,000 individual crayons) of broken crayons, created new crayon products, and sold them locally. [ CLICK HERE to learn more about our CRAYON RECYCLING PROJECT ]
2020 grant recipients were:
- Ms. Jessica Hurley (Boonville Middle School) [For glue sticks and Dry Erase markers]
- Ms. Jody Bender (Oakdale Elementary School) [For scissors, glue sticks, crayons, pencils, index cards, sticky notes, highlighters, dry erase markers, erasers, dry erase boards, etc.]
- Ms. Ashley Morgan (Loge Elementary School) [For non-fiction books]
- Ms. Jessie Borden (Tennyson Elementary School) [For hands on resources: Play dough, math manipulatives, colored card stock and laminator pouches]
- Ms. Alyssa Williams (Boonville High School) [For math Manipulatives, Calculators, Pencils, Paper]
Find out their recycling efforts from here.
Please click the image to enlarge
Thank you for supporting our community challenges to educate our children about the importance of helping others and protecting the environment.
Mr. Paul Medcalf
Mr. Keietsu Nishimura
CATLE WON THE CHALLENGE!
Check our three-minute video to find our what we were able to accomplish in the 2019 School Supply Recycling Challenge!
All unused/new school supplies were donated to God Is Good Foundation to help children in need in Warrick County.
- 444 pencils
- 387 glue sticks
- 30 glues
- 3 scissors
- 14 pink erasers
- 63 highlighters
- 5 rulers
- 22 packs of filler papers
- 30 notebooks
- 9 pencil pouches
- 9 folders
- 28 packs of index card
- 7 sets of colored pencils
- 7 sets of crayons
We also donated all gently used school supplies to help our local teachers.
We donated 700 colored pencils, 160 glue stick, 100 dry erase markers, and 40 glues to Mrs. Kelly, Yankeetown Elementary School.
400 pencils, 250 markers and 20 glues to Mrs. Opell, Boonville Middle School
100 red pends to Mrs. Kirsch, Yankeetown Elementary School
Over 400 markers to Mrs. Wilder, Yankeetown Elementary School
500 Glues to Mrs, Walker, Chandler Elementary School
50 dry erase makers to Mrs. Walker, Chandler Elementary School
30 dry erase makers to Mrs. Hawkins, Foster Park
50 dry erase makers to Mrs. Hurley, Boonville Middle School
30 dry erase makers to Mrs. Love, Chandler Elementary School
We have a Facebook page. Please check the bottom of this page and like us to get the latest information from us ! Items available for donation will be posted on our Facebook page!