Grade level: 4th – 5th grades
Related environmental issues: Renewable Energy
The table below shows how much solar power was generated from the top five solar power generating states in the United States in December, 2017.
- Round the number of Nevada to the nearest hundreds.
- Rounded to the nearest tens, will North Carolina and Arizona have the same number or not?
- The number of which state becomes 200 when rounded to the nearest hundreds? List all.
- When rounded to the nearest ______, the number of California becomes 2,000. A) ones B) tens C) hundreds D) thousands
- Yes. Both numbers are rounded to 340
- Nevada and Texas